Here Comes Mr. Oh (Korean: 오자룡이 간다; RR: O Ja-ryong-i Ganda; lit. "Here Comes Oh Ja-ryong" or "Oh Ja-ryong is Coming") is a 2012 South Korean television series starring Lee Jang-woo, Oh Yeon-seo, Jin Tae-hyun, and Seo Hyun-jin. The daily drama aired on MBC on Mondays to Fridays at 19:15 from November 19, 2012 to May 17, 2013 for 129 episodes.
|Here Comes Mr. Oh|
|Also known as||Oh Ja-ryong is Coming
Here Comes Oh Ja-ryong
|Written by||Kim Sa-kyung|
|Directed by||Choi Won-seok
|Country of origin||South Korea|
|No. of episodes||129|
|Executive producer||Yoon Jae-moon|
|Running time||30 minutes|
|Production companies||DK E&M
Curtain Call Media
Wellmade Star M
|Original network||Munhwa Broadcasting Corporation|
|Original release||November 19, 2012
May 17, 2013
The drama juxtaposes two very different men who married two sisters. Oh Ja-ryong is a gregarious and good-natured fellow with a pure heart who is honestly devoted to his wife Gong-joo, while Jin Yong-seok married his wife Jin-joo because of her family's fortune and is now plotting to steal their estate. The jobless Ja-ryong stands up to his greedy and conniving brother-in-law Yong-seok, and saves his in-laws from ruin.
- Lee Jang-woo as Oh Ja-ryong
- Oh Yeon-seo as Na Gong-joo
- Jin Tae-hyun as Jin Yong-seok
- Seo Hyun-jin as Na Jin-joo
- Kim Hye-ok as Go Sung-sil
- Kim Young-ok as Chun Geum-soon
- Han Jin-hee as Oh Man-soo
- Ryu Dam as Oh Jae-ryong
- Jung Chan as Kang In-gook
- Yoo Ho-rin as Kim Ma-ri
- Kim Min-soo as Jang Min-woo
- Jang Joon-yoo as Se-ra
- Kim Choo-wol as Soo-yeon
- Jung Da-hye as Mi-rim
- Lee Re as Byul, In-gook's daughter
- Park Hyun-sook as homeless director
- Park Seon-hee as Gamjatang vice manager
- Kil Yong-woo as Wang Chul-soo
- Choi Min as Kang Sung-shik
- Kim Jung-do as Kwang-soo
- Choi Hyun-seo as Yoo-mi
- Lee Jin-saem
- Yoo Soo-in
- Excellence Award, Actress in a Serial Drama: Seo Hyun-jin.
- Best New Actor: Lee Jang-woo.
- Best New Actress: Oh Yeon-seo.
- Excellence Award, Actress: Seo Hyun-jin.
- Popular Star Award, Actress: Oh Yeon-seo.
- 2013 Korean Culture and Entertainment Awards
- Excellence Award, Actor in Drama: Lee Jang-woo.
- The series was premiered in the Philippines by PTV 4 as part of its own digitalization process on November 3, 2014, airing every Monday to Friday at 5:30pm. However, it was pulled out from the network's lineup last April 2015 during its mid-run due to unknown reasons. However, it was re-aired from the beginning last October 19, 2015 at the same timeslot and was once again cancelled sometime in 2016 to give way to PTV's impending reformat.
- Beginning June 19, 2017, the series will be re-broadcast on CLTV36 every Monday to Friday at 1:30pm.
- It aired in Vietnam from September 8, 2014 on VTVCab 1.
- Sunwoo, Carla (October 11, 2012). "Lee Jang-woo, Oh Yeon-seo on MBC". Korea JoongAng Daily. Retrieved May 5, 2013. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Park, Hyun-min (November 12, 2012). "Who Does Oh Yeon Seo Like Better: MBLAQ's Lee Joon or Lee Jang Woo?". enewsWorld. CJ E&M. Retrieved May 5, 2013. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Lee Jang Woo and Oh Yeon Seo's Oh Ja Ryong Is Coming Will Air In November After Can't Live Without You". KDramaStars. October 12, 2012. Retrieved May 5, 2013. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Here Comes Mr. Oh". MBC Global Media. Retrieved May 5, 2013. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)